RSS

Sit-N-Sew: August

We were happy to be back in the auditorium! We had much more room to work. This month members were working on two projects: Women In Recovery and the 2009 QU Show raffle quilt. Also, others worked on their own projects.


I'm still learning about my new camera and photography in general, so bear with me if the pictures don't look quite right! Everyone was beautiful! Blame the photographer, but please be nice! ;-)


Also, I'm working on improving my name recall, so let me know if I've got your name wrong!


Arlington QU Members setting up

Getting ready for action!




Carol working on cutting the binding for the QU show raffle quilt. Lynne and Beth chatting.



Women in Recovery Quilts


This project was to create quilts to celebrate women graduating from the drug treatment program. Just as a reminder, these quilts are due to Kath at the September's Birthday Bee which is held tomorrow!







0 comments:

We are a nonprofit organization of quilters. We are a chapter of Quilters Unlimited and are located in Arlington, VA.
 
Copyright 2009 Arlington QU All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes